Flood Damage Claims - Flooded home

Flood Damage ClaimsFlood damage claims in Philadelphia, Pa and New Jersey

Have You Suffered Property Damage from a Flood?

Let us get you the money you deserve, MAXIMUM SETTLEMENTS!

Damage from severe storms and flooding is very common, especially in low lying and coastal areas. If its either the rainy season or dry season, many property owners must deal with a potential big storm that could cause major flooding and major damage.

Being able to fully grasp your insurance policy and its consequence on flood damage claims starts by calling Gold Star Public Adjusters. Your insurance company has insurance adjusters fighting on their side, let us fight for your side? We will represent you regarding your Philadelphia or New Jersey flood damage claim from the beginning until settlement.

Many insurance companies in this country offer a separate insurance policy for “Flood Insurance”. It is important to understand the difference between flood damage claims and water damage claims.

Types of Flooding:

  • Riverine flooding
  • Coastal flooding
  • Shallow flooding

There are ways property owners can take to minimize or to prevent potential flood damage to their property. Two significant steps are making their property more watertight or raising the foundation.

If your Philadelphia or New Jersey property was damaged by flooding, the property owner should seek a licensed contractor or restoration firm to perform repairs from the water damage.

At Gold Star Public Adjusters, we understand that flood damage can be a stressful situation for any property owner. Therefore, we offer resources to help you handle and recover from flood damage to your property and personal items. If a flood damage claim is needed, our fully licensed public adjusters will fully document the damage and provide you with accurate and timely updates during the flood damage claim process.

If your property is in a designated flood zone, a different flood insurance policy will need to be attained to cover potential flood damage claims. 

File Flood damage Claims Immediately

Gold Star Public Adjusters recommends contacting a licensed public adjuster before you make a call to your insurance company regarding your flood damage claim. When directly talking with your insurance company, make sure you provide details of the water damage event, including the date of the initial damage, specific water damage location, a list of damaged items, and overall general condition of your home.

The flood damage insurance claims process can sometimes be long and tedious. Therefore, it is important to hire a public adjuster to handle all aspects of your flood damage claim from the onset. Even if you are currently in contact with your insurance company, you may still need to take on a few initial expenses yourself.

The expenses you may incur immediately after a flood damage claim can include temporary housing and even relocation. Therefore, it’s very important to contact us as soon as flood damage occurs to your property. Gold Star Public Adjusters will minimize your expenses and request immediate compensation from your insurance company to maintain your lifestyle.

Why Choose Gold Star for Your Claim?

We can handle your new flood damage claim, pending claim or rejected claim. We are Public Adjusters that represent and work for you and not the insurance company.


  • We are experts in flood damage claims
  • Locally owned and operated
  • Licensed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and  New Jersey
  • Highest insurance claim settlements
  • We have many years of public adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded
  • We understand all aspects of the claims process
  • Free Consultation
  • Open 24 hours

We handle all types of property damage claims including:

When you have any type of damage to your property, make sure you contact Gold Star Public Adjusters before you contact your insurance company.

Our service area includes Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

Property Damage?

Contact us at Gold Star Public Adjusters for a Free property loss consultation.

“After the flood in my basement I called Gold Star, they sent out a public adjuster quickly. I was impressed throughout the entire process. Thank you for all your help”

Karen B.

Have You Suffered Property Damage from a Flood?

Let us get you the money you deserve, MAXIMUM SETTLEMENTS!

Frequently Asked Questions

If the water damage was caused by a burst pipe, overflow, sewage or similar issue, then the damages could be claimed under a standard homeowner insurance policy.

Gold Star Public Adjusters are flood damage claims experts. 

You may be eligible for a FEMA grant or a SBA loan if the flood is declared a Federal Disaster. Many times, however, floods are too localized to be declared a disaster at the Federal level.

Gold Star Public Adjusters are flood damage claims experts. 

Most public adjusters offer a free consultation which may include a visit to the site of a property loss to determine whether they will represent you regarding your property damage claim. However, public adjusters do charge a fee for collaborating with a policyholder to file a claim on their behalf.

Often, adjusters will charge a percentage of whatever a policyholder’s insurance carrier pays for a claim. (Settlement).

The fee % varies between adjusters and is usually set by local or state laws.

Navigating the insurance claim process is often a complex and time-consuming process. Public adjusters are experts in navigating the insurance claims process, negotiating with insurance carriers, and maximizing the final insurance claim settlement. 

Hiring a public adjuster assures that a claim will receive the proper handling in a timely manner and prevents the insurance company from underpaying or even denying the claim.

It is especially important you hire a public adjuster as soon as a claim occurs. The earlier a public adjuster gets involved in the claims process the better. 

Public adjusters work with insurance carriers to document the property damage and help you understand what coverage you currently have in place and the amount of settlement you deserve for the property damage claim.

Types of Insurance Claims - Gold Star Public Adjuster's Logo

Gold Star Public Adjusters | We Handle all Types of Insurance Claims

To submit flood damage claims, Call (215) 906-1963 or contact us by email
Free Consultation • Maximum Settlements
Licensed Public Adjusters in Philadelphia, Pa & New Jersey